ComPay is an online payments and invoice service designed specifically for the freight and logistics community. Today we have more than 650 ComPay members, ranging from leading international shipping lines, multinational 3PLs, freight forwarders, customs brokers, road carriers and terminal operators.
ComPay delivers real time payment notification, invoice presentation, reconciliation, batch processing and comprehensive reporting. Both the payer and payee benefit from process efficiencies and significant cost savings.
With ComPay you can:
- make EIDO payments to shipping lines;
- pay storage fees direct to terminals;
- pay for any invoice;
- receive invoices directly into your ComPay account;
- make credit card payments; and
- receive accounts payable and receivable reports.
Key benefits of ComPay include:
- reduced transaction costs to payee and payer;
- elimination of courier charges;
- elimination of cheques;
- real time payments with remittance advice sent as soon as payment is authorized;
- cash flow transparency; and
- reduced bank fees.
ComPay registration is free and 1-Stop provides 24 hour, 7 day support.
Foreign Currency Payments using ComPay FX
ComPay, in partnership Custom House, a Western Union company, provides an FX solution designed to assist industry with competitive exchange rates, reduced fees, while obtaining faster release of freight. These benefits are available for the freight and logistics community by combining Custom House’s extensive global network with the ComPay online payment system. Read more...
At the customer's request, the ComPay solution can be fully integrated directly into your accounts receivable and payable system and can be tailored to your specific requirements. Read more...
To find out more about ComPay please contact the 1-Stop sales department on Ph. 1300 881 055 or email sales. To register simply click on the registration button and complete details as required.